Fixing Your Finances is a practical guide to managing money and eliminating debt. Whether you feel as if you're drowning in debt or living paycheck to paycheck, it's never too late to work on improving your financial situation. This book is designed to help you evaluate your current spending, create a realistic budget based on your wants and needs, start a cash spending system to live within your means, create an emergency savings to eliminate the need to use credit cards, pay off your debt, adopt better spending habits, and establish a healthy savings fund.
Are you overwhelmed at the thought of your financial situation? Do you feel as if you're drowning in debt? Are you living paycheck to paycheck with the feeling that you can never get ahead?
Fixing Your Finances doesn’t have to mean sacrificing everything you enjoy in life and making unreasonable lifestyle changes.
This book is a practical guide to help you:
- Evaluate current spending habits
- Create a realistic budget based on your wants and needs - Start a cash spending system to live within your means
- Create an emergency savings to eliminate the use of credit - Pay off your debt
- Adopt better spending habits
- Establish a healthy savings fund
With knowledge and discipline, you can take control of your money rather than letting your money control you. Whether you’re 17 or 70, it’s never too late to begin Fixing Your Finances.